Who we are
This site is owned and operated by EuroRail Slr, Via Galcianese n.34, 59100 Prato, Italy. If you have any queries about these terms and conditions or if you have any comments or complaints on or about our website, you can contact us at: email@example.com.
Data Protection Act 1998 (‘the Act’)
We are registered under the Data Protection Act and comply with the Act in all our dealings with your personal data.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
In general you can visit our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. If, however, you use our site to make an order you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computer or otherwise.
We may use information that you provide:
- To register you with our website and to administer it in order to give quotations that have been requested and to delivery goods.
- For assessment and analysis, e.g. marketing, customer and product analysis, to enable us to review, develop and improve our services.
If you do not want us to use data in this way, you have the right to request to see the data that we hold and to request that we delete it.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we might disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller.
- If we are under a legal duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with or meet any legal obligation.
Personal data is also generated from technical processes such as contact forms, cookies, analytics, and third party embeds.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information such as what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share some of your personal information such as your delivery address with our delivery companies, as well as some of your order information with our printers.
We accept payments via bank transfer. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to our bank, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Commenting is not enabled on this website.
Any media that is sent to us to help with an order process will not be shown on the website. We will keep this information in order to process each order.
If you contact us via email or via our contact form, we will keep those form submissions in order to reply to your queries, and will store the information submitted for a certain time. We do not use this information for marketing purposes.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by websites that you visit. They save and retrieve pieces of information about your visit to the website – for example, how you entered the site, how you navigated through the site and what information and documentation was of interest to you. This means that when you go back to a website, it can give you tailored options based on the information it has stored about you on your last visit.
Some of our cookies are used to simply collect information about how visitors use our website (analytics) and these types of cookies collect the information in an anonymous form.
To find out more about cookies, including seeing what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you do not wish to accept cookies from our website, please leave this site immediately and then delete and block all cookies from this site. You may opt out of receiving information from us by email, telephone or post.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
What rights you have over your data
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will aim to inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes or we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purpose. You can exercise your right to prevent this happening explicitly notifying us not to use your data for this purpose.